CWRA 2022 National Conference
Valuing Shared Waters
We have been excited to receive a large number of excellent abstract submissions for this conference, and based on the interest, we may need to limit available registration slots until the final program is decided, to give selected speakers a chance to register. We will post a notice on the conference website, along with a date when registration will be reopened, if this occurs.
Please note that full-conference registrations through this form DO NOT include a banquet ticket. You may ask at the Registration Desk on June 7 if any Banquet tickets are available.
Please check our conference website for more information and the latest updates.
By purchasing an In-Person event item for the CWRA 2022 National Conference, you are agreeing to the following Policies, and the other policies as listed on the conference website.
COVID-19 Registration Agreement
By purchasing an inperson registration to the CWRA 2022 National Conference, I am agreeing to the following:
· I am fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
· I will wear a mask during all conference activities, except while eating or drinking.
· I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to it while attending the conference.
1) Registered attendees will be fully refunded (less any CWRA membership fees) and 10% processing fee if they can no longer attend up to 1 week in advance of the conference (By May 30, 2022). Please email CWRA2022@cwra.org to cancel your registration.
2) If registered attendees are not able to attend due to illness or company-imposed health restrictions, and are able to provide documentation, their registration fee will be fully refunded (less any CWRA membership fees) up to 1 week in advance of the conference (by May 30, 2022). Please email CWRA2022@cwra.org to cancel your registration.
3) No refunds will be issued 1 week or less prior to the in-person meeting (after May 30, 2022).
4) Selected presenters who register for the conference and have to cancel at a later date will be offered a speaking slot in a Fall 2022 75th Anniversary Conference Webinar, to be coordinated by the AB Branch and National. These webinars will be free to all CWRA2022 conference attendees, both virtual and in-person. The final format of the webinar talks has not yet been determined.
The following items are available for purchase or reservation through the registration site. Descriptions of each Registration Item are available on the conference website
. Conference Registration Options
Full Conference Registration (CWRA Member)Tours
Full Conference Registration (Non-Member)
Single-Day Conference Registration (CWRA Member)
Single-Day Conference Registration (Non-Member)
Virtual Registration (CWRA Members)
Virtual Registration (Non-Members)
CWRA 2022 Technical Tour: June 9 (AM) Debris Flood Mitigation Structures in the Bow Valley
CWRA 2022 Technical Tour: June 9 (AM) Field visit to Fortress Mountain Snow Observatory (fee associated with transportation only, tbd)
CWRA 2022 Technical Tour: June 9 (Time TBD) Raft Tour of Bow River Erosion Control and Flood Protection Projects in Calgary
CWRA 2022 Workshop: June 4-5 NASH Workshop Virtual Water Gallery
CWRA 2022 Workshop: June 5 NASH Flow Regatta
CWRA 2022 Workshop: June 5 CSHS R Workshop
CWRA 2022 Workshop: June 5 Geospatial assessment of surface water quality
CWRA 2022 Workshop: June 9 Canadian Hydrological Forecasting System
CWRA 2022 Workshop: June 9 Hydrological Forecasting System Development
CWRA 2022 Workshop: June 9 CANCID Irrigation Design
CWRA 2022 Partner: Virtual Water Gallery: June 5 (6.30-8pm) Exclusive Exhibition
CWRA 2022 Partner: Virtual Water Gallery: June 8th (5-7pm) Plein Air Painting Event